Invacare Etude Plus Low
- Extra safety to those who are 'at risk' of falling out of the bed
- Perfect for Community/Residential Care
- SWL (Safe Working Load) of 200 kg
- Optional steel or wooden side rails
- Each section of the bed weighs less than 25 kg
- Easy assembled/dismantled, no tools required
The Invacare Etude Plus Low, a stylish and functional bed ideal for Nursing and Residential Care. The Etude Plus Low offers extra safety to those who are 'at risk' of falling out of the bed.
The Invacare Etude Plus Low is perfect for Community and Residential care with its attractive, flexible design. The sleek, streamlined design makes it blend in and complement interiors. The bed itself can be configured with either steel or wooden side rails (additional extras). The simplistic designed allows the bed to be assembled/dismantled without the use of tools. Each section of the bed weighs less than 25 kg, meaning one carer can assemble or dismantle the bed with ease. The Etude Plus also conforms to the IEC 60601-2-52 standard for beds. This means the bed is regulated to the highest standards of safety, benefiting the carer and client.
- Etude Plus Bed Low (4 section profiling mattress, bed ends) (does not included side rails)
- Standard Handset
- Complete with Shear management technology